1-year-old child choked to death while eating hotdogs

Hotdog is one of the favorite food of young children. Most find it tasty that they often prefer eating it instead of choosing vegetables which is way more healthy than the hotdog which is full of preservatives. Aside from the health risks that can occur when one eats too much hotdog, it also turns out that hotdogs can also cause death in the blink of an eye.

In Balagtas, Bulacan, an unfortunate tragedy happened while a mom was busily letting her 1-year-old child eat hotdog. The baby girl was choked by the hotdog she was eating which led to the child’s death.

In a report by GMA News, Grace Pariñas, the mother was feeding her 1-year-old child by cutting the hotdog into pieces. According to Grace, her child just tries to taste the food and spits it afterwards.

Related image

Moments later, Grace left her child to get something from the upper portion of their house. When she came back however, she was shocked when she saw that her child was already having difficulty in breathing and her face seems to have a change in color.

Grace immediately called for help and her child was immediately rushed to the hospital. Unfortunately, the hopeless child was declared dead on arrival by the attending physician.

Nevertheless, may Grace’s experience serve as a lesson to everyone to always keep an eye on their children. It is better to be cautious than regret everything when it is too late already. After all, the ones that will be most affected if something bad happens to a kid is still the parents.

Watch the full video of the report below: